vintage indian parts?

Discussion in '1970's and Earlier Indian Motorcycles' started by thomas shaw, Dec 12, 2019.

1. thomas shaw

thomas shaw New Member

I just purchased some parts from an auction. was told everything was indian? I believe the girder is indian military, but not sure. not sure on the cylinder. looks NOS. the #s on the jug are as follows(there is a 32 inside a circle then # 131 then the # 33 in a circle. then on the other side there is the #113 then #101 then #317B ?. those #s are on the bottom of the jug. the # 774 is on the top of the cylinder. not sure of the triple tree. can anyone help me identify any of these items? thank you for your imput

Attached Files:

2. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Best thing you could do is contact Kiwi Indian in california. He is the go to person who will be more than willing to help you out,.......He's a Burtlander, just like me:p, so he must be nice!:cool::p:D:rolleyes:;),.....

Kiwi Indian Motorcycle Company - Replicas, Restorations and Parts ,...........Check him out,......
    Good luck,......and keep us posted!,.......and welcome by the way!,.....You ride a newer Indian too?
    Alpal