The Revolving Door of Violence

Discussion in 'Indian Motorcycle General Discussion' started by Gator Mcklusky, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Gator Mcklusky

Gator Mcklusky Silver Member

Hwy 2, sidecarsam, Da Nurse and 2 others like this.
  2. JayFL459

JayFL459 Silver Member
    Original 111

While don't really think have too much to worry about here , I do appreciate the Heads Up .. The Outlaws have had some territory disputes before and assume this is another, is just that happened in an area that seldom has much crime and getting big media coverage, But they have claimed the Tampa area as their Turf since the 70's ..

Hwy 2, sidecarsam, Da Nurse and 3 others like this.
  3. Gator Mcklusky

What concerns me is the possibility of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I lived in Central Florida in the early 90s, and I'm sure you remember how things got in Daytona and Orlando back then.

JayFL459, Hwy 2, sidecarsam and 4 others like this.
  4. JayFL459

JayFL459 Silver Member
    Original 111

Yes I remember .. While still do Road trips to Daytona now and then the only way will see me around Orlando is if have a purpose for being there .. Not because of that, but the Tourist traffic scares me more than Gang Rivalry ..

5. Gator Mcklusky

:D

sidecarsam and Da Nurse like this.
  6. Hwy 2

Hwy 2 Well-Known Member

7. Bwana6

Bwana6 Well-Known Member

That shooting was about 10 miles down 54 from my place in FL. Problem was/is, the news did not go into real detail here and many think it was just some poor wretched soul out for a ride and someone just pulled alongside him and shot the guy. In the New Port Richey area ( New Port Roxy ) the Outlaws still have a little bit of local notoriety. But thats still another 12 miles west of where this happened. This area is booming with new high school, Pulte and Lennar building over 7,000 homes, new this and that, Gov Scott relocating business's he swayed down here with tax breaks, ect. Its getting bad traffic wise and just go to the outlet malls that were once in the middle of nowhere in Wesley Chapel along I - 75. No more orange groves and cows walking around like before. Mercedes stores, malls, motels, subdivisions...........and thought FL in this area was under or at least being looked at for possible water restrictions. Huh........

Roll On, Da Nurse, JayFL459 and 5 others like this.
  8. Gator Mcklusky

The next few years are going to be interesting. With the incident that occurred in Leesburg, and now this, something is bound to happen.

Roll On, Da Nurse, sidecarsam and 2 others like this.
  9. Largeandy

Largeandy Well-Known Member

Sadly symptomatic of our society. This kind of crap seems to have no end. Although the famous Waco melee has several sides to the story (including possible law encorcement agencie encitement), the public tires of these territorial disputes not to mention public gunplay endangering folks who have nothing to do with any club.

Swift crackdowns and stiff prison sentnces appears the only possible result.

I understand brotherhood, loyalty and valor in its proper place but when do these guys ever figure it out?

Papa Lar, Roll On, Da Nurse and 2 others like this.
  10. Bwana6

Bwana6 Well-Known Member

If its any consolation..............the Outlaws usually do not prey upon the general public nor randomly pick out soft civilian targets. Its always, it seems, going after another club or gang and I think the cops look at it as 'turds killing turds' type of thinking. Yeah they are idiots in a strong sense and contribute zero to the population in terms of nicey nice gestures.
    But you are right Largeandy..............they just don't figure it out after decades of ramming their heads into walls.

[​IMG]

Make sure you support the 'brothers' in prison.........LOL
    Outlaws MC Florida Home Page

11. Gator Mcklusky

I get it, but keep your eyes open. Situational awareness is a good thing. There were guys in Texas who didn't have anything invested in either side.

#11 Gator Mcklusky, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    Papa Lar, Roll On, Da Nurse and 4 others like this.
  12. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

Three things:

1) Aging Rebel, as usual, has a good take on this: AOA Chapter President Assassinated | The Aging Rebel

2) I got a Christmas note from a CVMA buddy of mine in Tampa who tells me everyone in the "community" is on edge after this

3) It is considered very disrespectful to "use" the logo of a club to which one does not belong. Mocking one, well, that's just dumb.

#12 Baldhead_J, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Roll On, Da Nurse, Roadie and 4 others like this.
  13. Largeandy

Largeandy Well-Known Member

I have read the “Aging Rebel” blogspot/editorial website many times. They of course have a big hard on for law enforcement but they just dont get it....if you go around shooting guns in public at other rival 1%ers over territory disputes, Johnny Law is coming after you. To expect otherwise is just silly but many of the commenters just disdain LEO involvement like it aint supposed to happen.

These guys are vikings and they do not like the “rules”we other “citizens” live by. I would hate to be in prison when I could otherwise be out riding my bike. I have known a couple 1%ers and they treated me fine but wow, the life and the so called loyalty sacrifices are pretty tough.

Papa Lar, Roll On, Da Nurse and 3 others like this.
  14. Sturgis 75th

Sturgis 75th Moderator
    Staff Member Supporter Original 111

69ers support the Pagans. One of the guys arrested who goes by the name Pumpkin was close to patching over to the pagans before this incident. I hear he is one bad mother fer.

Roll On, Da Nurse, Warlock and 2 others like this.
  15. Bwana6

Bwana6 Well-Known Member

One thing to keep in mind here is that all of this is not in Tampa, it is north of Tampa inside the next county ( Pasco ) which is a huge bedroom community for Tampa, St Pete and some go into Lakeland or Orlando everyday. This area west of the newly built Veterans Tollway is where all the crime happens in Pasco Co. New Port Richey, Hudson, and Aripeka. This is known as the 'white trash capital' of the Gulf Side. Contrary, on the east side of the Veterans, there is many shopping centers, orange groves, cows, super expensive neighborhoods, largest outdoor mall in the country at one time and maybe still is...........Wiregrass Mall..........and the Wesley Chapel Outlet Malls. Within the last year there is a new Audi store, and a Mercedes store that went in 2 years ago. Plus Saddlebrook Resort which was always on The Price is Right and other shows that gave away 7 day vacations.
    Sheriff Nocco is a young sheriff that got handed the job when Bob White got re - elected and suddenly retired in his 2nd year of a new term and handed it to Nocco who was really nothing more than a standout trooper. [redacted due to political statements that are not welcome here] He will not let this gang stuff get out of control. Grsanted inside this county the sheriff dept is king and rules all and pays great ( if you are the sheriff or undersheriff ) but no huge local departments. Pasco SD is well equipped toi handle probably minor 3rd world country wars. Tampa has a very good sheriff dept ( Hillsborough Co ) and Tampa PD which do not play games and one will see that there is an absence of gangs in Tampa compared to some west coast enclaves. Yes the have scattered Latin Kings but other than minor stuff and stealing each others low riders, nobody knows about them. Jusr grafitti in the lower income areas.

5 days ago...........3 biker gang members arrested in roadside killing of rival gang president, Pasco sheriff warns of more violence

[redacted due to political statements that are not welcome here]
    [N]obody here is really worried as this is not a New England state or anywhere in the country where restrictive gun laws are in place. The amount of civilian owned AR15s here is staggering andin addition to auctionarms and other sites, FL has its own gun wensite that rocks all days long with private sales. So a decen t sized subdivision has more firepower than these biker gangs do and probably more organized to boot.

Florida Online Gun Show. Guns For Sale . Used Guns. Classified Ads. Sell My Gun.

Now if I were in a power struggle here with a gang and into the politics of taking care of who or who? Yeah, I'd be worried. But watch this be kept very low key and remember what happened back in Orlando years ago with the Warlocks. They got basically put away fast and juries do not want this stuff in their backyard. Plus Pam Bondi is the attorney general here and she and husband are co - owners in gun shooting ranges
    [redacted due to political statements that are not welcome here]

Gov Scott has stolen so much business from the NE [redacted due to political statements that are not welcome here] that locals are now complaining that there are too many places going up in FL now and its booming too much. Seriously. What does that tell us? Scott, Bondi, and Nocco will not have a small bunch of idiots ruin the show. Its like Sedona AZ. If there is a car wreck, it is cleaned up with lightening speed and even suicides on the Midgley Bridge north of town are kept quiet. Both are not letting dumb things ruin the show.

When I was working the Phoenix area back years ago with HD we had the Dirty Dozen in Tempe. They terrified everyone and their refusal to patch in with the Hells Angels made their notoriey even more wicked and sinister. So I got to know the few that shook down grandma to get new bikes instead of cobbling up older junk Harleys and went to their clubhouse/bar in N Phoenix and realized that this is a very very small clique that can be controlled outside of its element. Now within? Their rules apply. But as crazy as they were, they left the general public well alone and it was always something against another club or start up club. On the road they looked like an invading army. But other that that, dominate only in their only little sphere. Some were nice guys and all had some streak of gold within their hearts. Some. Finally a city wide push called 'Sweep out the Dirty Dozen' gained strength and pretty soon many were busted on racketeering and other charges. It is still alive but barely and aging. But people are wired different and if you need or want that communal belonging and play by rules that most here would run from, then God love ya.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#15 Bwana6, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
  16. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

Seems unlikely that you know the inclinations of "most" here, other than to irritate them. But hey, arrogance is your bag and you carry it with well deserved ignominy.

Da Nurse, Basshole and Gator Mcklusky like this.
  17. NickJ

NickJ Administrator
    Staff Member Supporter

Keep this about reporting on Law Enforcement that involves motorcycles.

Largeandy, Cindy Hu, Da Nurse and 3 others like this.
  18. sidecarsam

sidecarsam Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

19. Warlock

Warlock This space for rent.
    Supporter

Sadly, it’s because they’re people. I totally concur with the feeling and I sure try, but there are people in my circle I doubt I’ll ever get along with. No one worth shooting tho.