The Lilith Challenger (Build thread for my 2020 Challenger Limited)

Discussion in 'Indian Challenger' started by Brave Wolf Customs, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

Your painter is fabulously talented.

2. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

Thank you J! Painted it myself on the iPad (as with all the other graphics on my bike). It's been a life-long hobby so I'm probably not as good as I should be by now, but it works for me ;)

Another update on my build: Kuryakyn confirmed a couple days ago that they'll be joining as supporters as well. I'm excited!

Baldhead_J and Alpal like this.
  3. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

Wait...those are ALL decals? What is the aim of the build? Given your limited stock offerings, what are you planning? Are we on the precipice of something bigger?

4. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

Precipice - love that word. And I like to think that's exactly where we are. So far, I'm on the leading edge of some brand new aftermarket parts (IE: those highway bars from TLC and the tail light replacement kit from Custom Dynamics are both brand new products). I'm currently working with Rick from TLC, a really awesome guy with decades of experience in machining, fabrication, and automation - and we're working on designing new aftermarket parts. IE: Radiator cover, battery box nose for the Challenger, possibly some sweet new designs for sissy bars. Pretty much anything we want to make. We're going to take it one product at a time but hopefully we can bring a lot of new offering to the market and I won't go into any detail on Rick's own ideas until he shares them. For me, the main purpose of the build is to get more aftermarket customization focus on the Challenger and hopefully speed things up and get more support for those who are working on it already.

And you're right, those are ALL decals. I've spent a lot of time and money researching and ordering from so many manufacturers until I found the one that can deliver the product I was looking for. They're extreme high quality and look like paint. Weatherproof outdoors and don't fade. It's perfect really. For the fraction of the cost of a custom paint job, you get almost the same look and if anything ever gets scratched or damaged, you just re-order and replace that graphic and you're not stuck with a messed up 10 grand paint job ;)

Baldhead_J and Alpal like this.
  5. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

I've got my eyes on you.

Brave Wolf Customs likes this.