The Lilith Challenger (Build thread for my 2020 Challenger Limited)

Discussion in 'Indian Challenger' started by Brave Wolf Customs, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

Hey guys,

I just wanted to start up a build thread to share my progress along the way.
    I’m Jason, the artist/owner at Brave Wolf Customs. I recently traded in my 2017 Roadmaster Classic on the new 2020 Challenger and almost immediately got to work on some custom graphics for it. I’ve got a couple sponsors lined up already with more to come.
    For now, I’ve got some pics to share with the progress so far:

E71B474F-56C1-487C-A7C3-FE18DEFD8A01.jpeg 54DC9478-4FC6-4984-8101-001BB93A6FAF.jpeg C7143CD2-8751-4944-B260-351FB86FFCC1.jpeg

That’s the tank graphics I designed to kick off the theme I’m going for.
    And then I had TAB Performance come on board as our first sponsor. We’re putting the B.A.M. Sticks exhaust with Zombie baffles on the bike, so the artwork I designed for the saddlebags features zombies!
    2BDB4E24-A248-4992-9E49-717BFD07465A.jpeg 86925836-E21F-4E46-B81F-33F386FB3EB5.jpeg 033753F1-5158-4D28-8576-088C0B6E89A2.jpeg 25B53953-F349-4ACF-A61F-B3FF8CA6A45A.jpeg

Next up, Klockwerks is on board with the build and we’ll be installing their wind shield and handle bars. We’re currently working on fairing art and I’ll share that when we get there!

Doraemon, FATE, JuanPoopalot and 3 others like this.
  2. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

Leave some "cool" for the rest of us!

3. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

LOL thanks J

Baldhead_J likes this.
  4. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

I got a sweet package in the mail Monday!
    Photo Sep 14, 3 36 10 PM.jpg
    Despite being all locked down and prepped for Hurricane Sally, I couldn't resist the urge to get the TAB B.A.M. Sticks with Zombie baffles installed on the #LilithChallenger yesterday.
    My garage/gym has a full size crossfit rack installed and bolted to the walls and we don't usually park the Jeep in the garage. My wife has friends over to work out daily so the garage is pretty much a gym and a house for my bike. But, we CAN fit the Jeep in there with a half inch clearance in the front and rear lol. So it's crowded and we have sandbags outside against the garage door. Hunkered down until this storm passes.
    As it turns out, you don't need that much space to get the OEM mufflers off and I managed to get the whole job done in about 45 minutes or so. As for the sound, all I can say is that I was surprised and very impressed. There are plenty of sound bytes and examples on the internet but nothing really prepares you for how it sounds live and it's just awesome. Some may say, "Well, you're in your garage" and while that's true, I know what the OEM exhaust sounded like in my garage too. And in this case, the garage is packed - it's not empty and echoing. I gotta say, this is precisely what I hoped I'd be getting from these pipes and I'm ecstatically happy about them. (turns out the Hurricane decided to go somewhere else - thinking of you guys in Alabama and Florida)
    Photo Sep 15, 10 38 20 AM.jpg

tailgunner28 and IROQUOIS like this.
  5. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

A squad of fit girls are regularly in your garage. Suddenly your Jeep is less important.

tthunder38 likes this.
  6. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Don't know about your Lillith @Brave Wolf Customs but here's my Lillith,.......one sweet girl with a mile long snake,.....up on the wall in the bedroom,........and what's more?,........She's a redhead,.....need I say more!:cool::p:D:rolleyes:;),.....

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Regards,

Alpal

Doraemon, muz and Baldhead_J like this.
  7. JuanPoopalot

JuanPoopalot Well-Known Member

Wow! That is some serious talent right there. Loving it so far and looking forward keeping track of your progress.

8. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

:tearsofjoy: - You certainly caught that part didn't you? :laughing:

Baldhead_J likes this.
  9. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

Nice! Looks awesome! Actually, it really is the SAME Lilith.... she's just been portrayed so many different ways throughout history

Baldhead_J and Alpal like this.
  10. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the kind words Juan!

11. FATE

FATE New Member

Awesome graphic design. I am already liking your build.

Curious of you TAB slip on's... did they come with the programming "chip" for the tune change, or did you have to buy a tuner?

12. Brave Wolf Customs

Supporting Vendor

Hi Fate, you don't need a tune for the TAB slip-ons: They're ready to go after installation. If you upgrade your air filter, you'd need a tune/flash, and I had that done when I put the Stage 1 performance air filter on. The TAB exhaust is awesome, loving it! Thanks for the kind words!