Right riser

Discussion in 'Indian Scout' started by amusedtodeathdogs, Sep 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. amusedtodeathdogs

amusedtodeathdogs New Member

I just bought the indian scout bobber abs .in an effort to make it unique im trying to get the right handle bar riser to fit my flat drag bar its 26 inches wide and totally flat with around a two inch pull back.
    I'd like the stock position to come back maybe an inch and rise it up to around the same height .
    Which riser would suit this part of the build. Im 6 ft. Tall if that helps any .I've got this set up on my sportster. I love the look of a flat drag bar .what can I say .
    Thanks
    Lonnie

2. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

muz and Alpal like this.
  3. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

I think @muz will have the answer here possibly,.....just wait,.....He'll chip in,....
    Alpal

muz likes this.
  4. amusedtodeathdogs

amusedtodeathdogs New Member

Thanks ,I found shocks alot cheaper online whats my best bet bullets the olins or the progressive and how hard are they to change out .and i cant believe how much a header is .wow . And is the tier one the best tuner. sorry just excited my first new bike since 1990. I gave it to my son ,then we saw the sixty and got that instead .my head will explode by spring . Thanks for your help.

muz likes this.
  5. Rodd

Rodd Bronze Member

muz likes this.
  6. muz

muz Bronze Member

I would say the Ohlins. Bullets are non adjustable, Progressives so, so I would think, cheaper alternative. Yes, use the Rox 2 inch risers. There is nothing really else that will bring them up any higher. Not at the moment anyway. Enjoy your Scout Bobber.

7. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

what a team!!!!!,......Scouts and their owners rule!!!!!,......Little sisters are the best sisters!!!!! :cool::p:D:rolleyes:;)
    Alpal
    and now back to my 'much moore, premium salted caramel seduction ice cream on a stick,....(Hah!,....don't tell Steph!,.....I've got another one under my pillow!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:)

muz likes this.