Powerbronze International & Discount Code

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, May 27, 2020.

1. RichardPB

RichardPB New Member
    Supporting Vendor

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would just introduce myself.

My name is Richard and I work for Powerbronze International Ltd.

In case, you haven't heard of us, Powerbronze are a UK based motorcycle accessories manufacturer based in Rustington, West Sussex.

Established in 1984, our product range was initially custom motorcycle fairings and has since expanded to a large variety of accessories such as Windscreens, Hand Guards, Rear Huggers etc.

All of our products are designed and manufactured by Powerbronze at our UK factory.

I will make a full post about our products shortly, but for the moment I thought I would post about the 10% discount we are happy to offer you.

Click here to view our range of products for the FTR1200 on our website :- Powerbronze
    Full Bike.jpg

To get this discount, all you have to do is enter the discount code UKFORUM1 at the shopping cart as shown in the screenshot below.

SHOPPING CART.JPG

International delivery is available at reasonable rates by adding the products you want to order to your shopping cart and then getting a quote for delivery.

If your country of origin isn't on our dropdown list, please send me a private message and I will check if we can deliver there.

All the best,
    Richard
    Powerbronze.co.uk

NickJ likes this.