Marilyn on an Indian 4our Statue

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories For Sale/Wanted' started by mcjitsu, May 6, 2017.

1. mcjitsu

mcjitsu New Member

Have to sell some of my Indian collectibles. This is the ONLY piece I have ever seen like this. It is "Marilyn on an Indian" statue. It is an Indian Chief on one side, and an Indian 4our on the other side. The wheels turn. It is not porcelain. About `16 inches high and 24 inches long. Yes it is old about the late '40s, has a girder front end. Needs some cleaning up, a little patching and maybe a set of handlebars. You will never see another one like this. I know I have been looking for 3 years. It was from an estate sale here in Hawaii. I pulled it off from selling it Ebay. Bidding was over $400 but I didn't feel any of them were Indian owners or could actually appreciate it. Any good offer over $400, you pay the shipping.

Attached Files:

SouthernProducer likes this.
  2. nlmccombs2323

nlmccombs2323 New Member

3. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Wow!,....you had me all excited there!,......However I think you were looking at Marilyn too much and not enough at the bike which is not a Four but a twin,......All the same,.....great piece of pottery you have there,.....
    Alpal

Scouts Honour likes this.