Kind of excited!

Discussion in 'Indian Motorcycle General Discussion' started by IROQUOIS, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Ghost

Ghost Silver Member
    Original 111

To show you how much I care about our situation I removed $10,000 from my Indian motorcycle fund to buy my new truck. This fund covers vacations, places to stay, fuel, accessories and maintenance. If a bike breaks down, there will be no money to fix it. I'll just ride my other Indian. If it breaks down then, I won't be riding at all until I find funds for it. I'm starting to get sick and tired of being sick and tired. :mad: It looks like I won't be riding until later next year with my back and a knee replacement after the first of the year 2018.

2. sidecarsam

sidecarsam Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Nooooooooooo! :eek::oops::(

Cindy Hu and Diz like this.
  3. Da Nurse

Da Nurse Well-Known Member

Frankly, I think PI is reason no dealerships. They won't take on "Mom and Pops" anymore. Only want car stealerships, that don't give a RA about motorcycles. A Vic dealer near me had the money etc.......and went to get an Indian franchise, which would have been 10 minutes from me, and they do great work. PI said no, for reason above, and this was people that are, or were already dealers for them.:mad:
    P.S. Sorry for your issues, I hope everything comes out ok.

sidecarsam likes this.
  4. Ghost

Ghost Silver Member
    Original 111

Same in Missoula where they had established Victory & Polaris power sports. I'm tired of idle promises. Maybe I should send a letter to PII to see if they'll buy back my Chieftain & Dark Horse.

Diz and Da Nurse like this.