Indian by an Indian Challenge

Discussion in 'Indian Motorcycle Photos & Videos' started by se7en10, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

@Scouts Honour and I are planning to maybe meet up for coffee round Waipukurau sometime soon if that is any help and incentive,......
    Alpal

2. muz

muz Bronze Member

Hope it pans out better than Patty and mine fish and chips lunch, hahahha, just pullin ya leg mate.

Alpal likes this.
  3. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Wait up Muz ,.....I’ll stand still so you can give me a bigger kick in the arse!,.....honestly! Are you any thinner from the lack of that one chip and chips meal? Are you fainting from the lack of it!:mad::mad::mad::mad:,........actually now I’ve had my little bitch I’m thinking of those fish and chips and yeah,......I’m gonna have to make it up to you,.....they were lip smacking good weren’t they!:p:),.....

where are you staying in Hamilton next Friday/Saturday? I’m at Abbott’s,......
    Alpal

4. muz

muz Bronze Member

Cool down, cool down, haha. Cheer up mate, we won the Americas Cup and all is well in Godzone, New Zealand. Hamilton, not sure, we will most likely head up to Dorkland, oops, I mean Auckland, or head home. Will also depend on the weather. Taranaki Rats have a show and shine on the 28th in Stratford that I would like to attend.

Scouts Honour and Alpal like this.
  5. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

I think there is an event on in Hamilton as a lot of places were bookies out,......

muz likes this.