Indian Bike Week & Guinness 3500 Record

Discussion in 'Indian Motorcycle Events' started by Quinn_the_Eskimo, Oct 12, 2020.

1. IROQUOIS

IROQUOIS Gold Member

If it's a Guinness world record event this needs posted on the other Indian website also. It's got nearly 10X's the membership.
    Gives it a much better shot at a record.

Indian Bike Week and Baldhead_J like this.
  2. Indian Bike Week

Indian Bike Week New Member

A brief history:
    So we set a world record in 2016, and 17... In response to Geewago saying we "left several folks slightly unhappy" 95% of those same people came back in 2017 before shit hit the fan.

What was the shit that hit the fan? An ownership dispute. The other owner thought they were 90% owner, and myself 10%. Turned out to be 50/50. Although Rick Lossner, and Daniel George Olson told everyone that it was 90%/10% the documents were shown in court and 2 seperate judged deemed that if in case and in fact, there was a 90/10 Ownership.. that the opposing party would need to produce those documents. They never did.. Instead they used filed taxes to prove their points. Judge didn't care. It was 50/50. So the other owner, who was my adoptive mother.. case taken over by her niece and an idiot lawyer who didn't do his homework Leif Rasmussen.. counseled them to default and lose 3.5 Million in equity by defaulting. Before doing that, though, they thought they would put the one person in charge who was the absolute worse person to put in charge. His name is Daniel George Olson. This is where I fully admit was my fault. I had already planned on firing him after the 2017 event due to many complaints from people at the event commenting to me that he was drinking heavily during events and then leading them on rides. This was Documented and witnessed by Linda Ann Johanssen who reported this to me and also Brian Harren and Richard Nicholson. But more on this guy Dan Olson later.

So yes.. there were legal proceedings. And in an effort to block me from talking to my adoptive mother.. Her Niece who was put in charge on her behalf thinking she was 90% power of attorney.. put a restraining order on me from even going back to the dealership. This is where the judges come in and said "Unless you can provide me documents that prove that he's NOT 50% owner.. he's allowed to go back to the dealership" And so it was.. Many people knew about this came to visit. And thats when I started to learn about who I had hired after doing some investigating of my own.

One day, while being the dealership, an employee Name Jerri Mollenhauer comes in and spills the beans.
    Apparently Dan Olson was constantly Sexually Harassing 3 of my employees.. And While my focus was on the event and charity, he began telling 2 of these 3 females to not come talk to me because I was too busy. Now anyone who knows me.. knows I always made time for everyone if it was important. But Dan fired one girl before she had a chance to talk to me, and had a woman named Sue fire her, so that it wouldn't be coming from Dan. It wasn't until AFTER that I found out not only had he sexually harassed her, but later she made a report to Washington County about Sexual assault. And then there's Jerri. Apparently Dan had a knack for asking her for Blow Jobs during work time. Oh yeah! She spilled ALL the beans...
    By the way I have this entire conversation recorded in case anyone wants to hear it. I'd love to be able to post it. But Apparently.. This was THE RIGHT GUY to put in charge. And guess who Buddied up with this guy? RICK LOSSNER.. oh and later Tamara Smith...
    Here's a cute picture of these two together.
    (please see attached Picture)

So Dan, finds out that not only am I investigating who Idiot me had a s general Manager... but he also learns that I've been learning a lot about his past.

So what does Dan do? Starts feeding Rick Lossner and Rick Dittel all the information he can make up. And guess what? Rick and Rick R&R which later called themselves R&R MC (I'll get back to this later) eat up whatever Dan Tells them as if it were the word of God.

So One Day, I decide to go deep into my investigation. Apparently Dan, the one on the left, was Chief of Police in Dundas Minnesota around 1999-2000.. I end up speaking with the Former Mayor, Jesse Strietz and I record the phone call. Turns out ONE of the reasons Dan pushed the envelope to get forced into retirement was because he had tried to blackmail the former mayor for more money.

I'd love to post that phone call.. Can anyone tell me how?

I also spoke with CURRENT Sergeant Kevin Tussing in Northfield Minnesota. Recorded that phone call too. If anyone wants his phone # just please let me know.

It was CRAZY!!! the stuff I was Learning...

And good ole Dan was giving all this information to Rick Lossner, and Good Ole Rick was gobbling it all up. and then he would Blog about it. And of course then they all made fake profiles... and started adding fuel to the fire by making up more stories. But It all started with good ole Dan.

Dan realized he had an audience and ran with it... At this point, he could make up whatever he wanted, and Then Turkey Rick gobbling it all up with blog and add his own twist.

Oh, don't let me forget about the Ricks. So Both Rick's, Lossner and Dittel, get uninvited to the event. Salty from the un-invite, they began questioning the charity, and the funds, and what not. Now, I have ZERO problems about answering questions about the charity if you have skin in the game.... but they didn't at this point. They hadn't registered for next years event... But Rick Dittel, had these plans for the Riders group here in Minnesota, the IARG.. and when they didn't go his way.. he turned against me too. Friggen Sons of Anarchy type Tiger King B.S. And then of course from there on.. it was game on for these two. Question Art on the Taxes, question Art on the Charity Funds, Get Mid-evil on Art, and make him look like he just stole all this money. EXCEPT! (well wait i don't wanna give that AWAY JUST YET.)

Anyway.. So shit hits the fan.. Dan and Rick and Rick buddy up.. and then begins the whole smear campaign. I sat back and watched.. and watched. Then in 2018, I find out they had started a facebook page called R&R MC..

unknown to me... I later found out about it.. So I started my own.. And I started posting all these recordings.. pictures of things I knew, that they didn't know I had. And suddenly the tides turned. And they freaked.. You see... its true.. when you lie.. you forget what you said. Rick Starts calling the kettle black, Dan finds out that I know his past history, Tamara decides she's just gonna flip and become one of them, for the reason that I didn't answer her questions. And its not about questions... its about HOW you ask the questions.. its about your approach. And their approach was accusatory. So what did I do? I shut right down on them. Blocked them. Didn't wanna hear the negativity. But they continued. Until recently. Rick Lossner knows if he continues to say anything about me, he puts himself back into the statute of Limitations for a Defamatory case... Why a defamatory case? Well I BELIEVE Rick Learned about something called in MN, "The Long Arm of the Law" which means I can sue him here in Minnesota. What is defamation? DEFMATION IS WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT ISN'T TRUE WHICH YOU CLAIM IS TRUE BUT YOU OFFER ZERO PROOF OR HAVE NO ACTUAL CONFIRMATION OF THE TRUTH. Thats right.. you have the right to talk shit. You absolutely do.. but do you know what MY right is? My right is to be able to sue for making unfounded, and untrue comments. Rick as he sits, is right outside of that statute. Anything he says AGAIN means that anything he said from as far back as 2017 can be used against him. Tamara However, just put herself back into it as of 2 weeks ago. She has been told to Cease and Desist. She'll be receiving something in the mail very soon.

Can someone please tell me how to add Voice Recording on this thread? I think I should stop right here and let you listen for yourselves... I'll try and figure it out in the meanwhile.

Attached Files:

3. Indian Bike Week

Read above...

4. Indian Bike Week

Here you go!

Here's the first link.. This is who Rick Lossner Buddied up with and here is the conversation I had with one of my Employees.

She was a bit late, in her reporting... by the way this conversation is over 20 Minutes long..

Attached Files:

5. Indian Bike Week

Again, Rick Lossner buddies up with Danie George Olson. This guy Dan, tells me he was a narcotics officer, but fails to mention that he was forced to retire without pension, and fails to mention that he was Chief of Police in Dundas at one point. From there he worked at a used car dealership, to another used car dealership, to a new car dealership, odd jobs, and landed in MY dealership. Yes, it was my fault for not doing a better backround check... But apparently, Rick Lossner thinks this guys word is gold.

6. BagBoy

BagBoy Well-Known Member

2020 really sucks!

Indian Bike Week likes this.
  7. Indian Bike Week

Here is Rick Lossners and Tamara Smith's Friend Daniel George Olson, again only further confirming what happened at the dealership. Apparently, Dan, thinks its ok to ask girls for blow jobs. This is who they put in charge. And this again is who Rick Lossner took his word for gold from. Do I need to post more? I like how Dan doesn't even know what to say once he's confronted... he doesn't even know how to respond. But Apparently, Rick Believes EVERYTHING this guy has to say. Oh wait! I'll be posting one more shortly.

8. Indian Bike Week

Walking back into my dealership.. WITH A WITNESS Shane Maguire... We came across this in the trash cans further confirming Jerri's statement about Dan Olson Cracking beers while on the clock inside the dealership during work hours. Apparently it wasn't just him. It was a few other employees who's names I'll leave out for now...

Attached Files:

9. Indian Bike Week

Here's the last one.. FOR NOW.

Now you tell me..... Was this guy a credible source? Would you believe ANYTHING this guy said? But THERE... in the backround was Rick Lossner.. Laughing.. Snickering gobbling up EVERYTHING this guy said... And Tamara Smith.. being the sheep she IS.

If anyone wants to contest any of this... I can do this all day long. But for anyone of you who had doubts as to who I AM... go ahead and voice your concern....

I put on a good event for people.. For all you nay sayers.... how about you give it a rest at this point. yeah?

Attached Files:

10. Indian Bike Week

11. IROQUOIS

IROQUOIS Gold Member

Yes, this^^^

12. Indian Bike Week

WHAT Indian Website?

13. IROQUOIS

IROQUOIS Gold Member

Indianmotorcycles.net
    Promote it there.

BagBoy likes this.
  14. Indian Bike Week

I think we will.. did you see the new trailer yet?

15. IROQUOIS

IROQUOIS Gold Member

No.....got a website?

16. Indian Bike Week

17. Indian Bike Week

Indian Bike Week and The Indian Guinness 3500
    Indian Riders!!! Get ready to set a new world record with us to beat Harley's 3497 Motorcycle Parade Record by 3 bikes!!
    Setting the record on August 21, 2021 for the 120th Anniversary of Indian!!!
    For more information please visit Www.IndianBikeWeek.com
    History is coming!!! Be part of it!!!
    Indian Bike Week August 15th-22nd, 2021
    GET REGISTERED!!!
    TO JOIN THE INDIAN GUINNESS PARTICIPANT GROUP:
    Facebook Groups
    TO JOIN THE INDIAN BIKE WEEK GROUP GROUP:
    Facebook Groups
    TO REGISTER:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-indian-guinness-3500-world…
    TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS: 651-239-0012

18. Quinn_the_Eskimo

Quinn_the_Eskimo Well-Known Member

DONE.

Indian Bike Week likes this.
  19. Dan_Frisbie

Dan_Frisbie Well-Known Member
    Supporter Original 111

You’re just not worth the effort, Art.
    I’ll simply stay away from anything that you touch.

20. Indian Bike Week

by the way.. nice edit on your original post.. I haven't heard about people having the best interactions with you either... but I'm an asshole?? When was the last time I talked to you Dan?? 6 years ago?? And you're still spewing Vomit out of your mouth? 6 years LATER?? Trust your gut? Better take some pepto Buddy. It's been wrong. Maybe I'm an asshole for calling you out and proving you wrong, but HEY back then it was all about that FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY that you said was a Fraud.. oh and I remember you said " somethings kinda sketchy about that whole deal..." But Guess What Dan.. It wasn't.. Oh one of the Iowa Dealers is doing it too now.. Guess they must all be sketchy and a Fraud eh? First time wrong? Yeah.. won't be the last time ever. Just move on dude. 6 years later (shaking my head) Drama.. How old are you again? whats that saying? "If you think I'm an asshole, I probably was.. I treat people accordingly"

Attached Files: