Hydration Tank Bag

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Riding Gear & Accessories' started by tmstowe, Dec 9, 2020.

1. tmstowe

tmstowe New Member

I've got a great product to add. You know how important it is to stay hydrated when riding. In the heat or even in the cold, it's far too easy to not drink enough water. Thirsty Rock makes a great hydration tank bag. Plus the owners (Dan & Irene Dougherty) both ride. Dan rides a 2016 RM! The tank bag has a 3.2 liter water bladder (almost a gallon), and the thermal liner will keep the water and ice cold for over 8 hours in 100+ temps. There is an insulated tube and two bite valves included... There are a couple different models, but either one will work great. The magnets are non-marking (they seem to be well protected and won't scratch). Plus, their customer service is great. Had a small issue with my bag when I ordered it and it was replaced quickly by Dan.

thirstyrockhydration.com

Attached Files:

Ginja and doublej like this.
  2. Ginja

Ginja New Member

Have you tried it with a full face helmet? I have a hard time drinking anything with my helmet but if this could slip up in and work I would love it! Gotta stay hydrated!

3. tmstowe

tmstowe New Member

I haven't tried it with a full-face helmet... I prefer my half-helmet. The bag comes with two bite valves - one straight and one angled, so you should be able to get it to work. I think that Dan, the guy who created the bag uses a full-face helmet. You can check out the web site and ask him about that. I know from the previous full-face helmets I've used in the past, I would have had to just open the face shield and I think the angled bite valve would work... But, again, I don't use a full-face now...