How's your Indian Dealership

Discussion in 'Indian Motorcycle Member Reviews & Impressions' started by wildmandmc, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Gypsy65

Gypsy65 Active Member

when the 116 kit came out they quoted me about $2000 - $3000 more than other dealers

I asked why it was I could go to a dealer that had not sold me two bikes in one night like they did and get a better deal

they didn’t care. Not until I did a big rant on here then they reached out to try and work a deal

Indian is gone and Dayton will never sell me another anything period
    They also own Ocala

#41 Gypsy65, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Gator Mcklusky likes this.
  2. Bobby Jesus

Bobby Jesus Chainsaw God
    Original 111

Wow. That’s pretty crappy. I don’t blame you.

Gator Mcklusky likes this.
  3. fixxer

fixxer New Member

Anyone here have experience with Dream Machines in Wichita, Ks. It's a long shot but I thought I would ask here since there is already a thread started. I see their google reviews are mostly positive but with 130 only. I did read them all but wouldn't trust so few to not be loaded with shills.

#43 fixxer, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  4. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

@Gina will have an opinion, here.

5. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

There's only 4 Indian shops in Burtland and I know of two of them,.....one I will never deal with again and one that I have dealt with since returning to Burtland in1995. Wellington Motorcycles were the premier Harley dealer back then and where I bought my first Intruder, a 1989 VS700, amazingly NOT red but blue. They changed from Harley to Indian somewhere round 2015 or 16 after Harley proved to be awkward regarding the sale of anything non-Harley in the shop,.....The owners told Harley they no longer wanted to be Harley dealers and that was that.

What I have always liked is the friendly approach of the staff whether you are in there to buy or just chew the fat. Another thing I like is that they keep you up to date with info,.....they re in lockdown currently but still send out emails to their customers keeping them up to date on events. I got an email just the other day stating they would still remain shut during level 3 here,.....Strikes me they put the customer first,.......The other dealer I know, Cyclespot in Auckland could learn a lot from them,.....
    Alpal

6. Gina

Gina Bronze Member
    Original 111

I have had no dealings with this shop.