FTR Raffle - One Last Pitch

Discussion in 'Indian Motorcycle General Discussion' started by Dan_Frisbie, Jul 30, 2020 at 5:43 AM.

1. Dan_Frisbie

Dan_Frisbie Well-Known Member
    Supporter Original 111

Folks, I think that we can all agree that 2020 has been a crazy year. Whether it’s the craziness or the bike selection or maybe the fourth annual bike raffle was too much, we are struggling to sell these tickets.
    The Indian Owners Association has the new FTR 1200.
    All proceeds are going to the Shriners Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
    (Last year we donated over $40,000 to the hospital)
    IRIP (Indian Rally on Indian Point) was delayed until August 23-30 due to the pandemic. The winning ticket will be drawn and announced on Wednesday, Aug 26th. If I sold you the winning ticket, I will also throw in an Amsoil oil change kit for the bike. I will personally call you to let you know that you are the winner.
    Tickets are $25 each or get 5 for $100.
    I take Paypal at dan.frisbie1964@gmail.com
    I need your name, phone number, email, and snail mail address. Pu this in the “notes” section on Paypal. Send money “to a friend”. (I can’t absorb the cost, we aren’t getting paid for this) If you are questioning everything, there are plenty of people on this forum that can vouch for me.
    I will fill out your tickets, take a picture and send to you. I will then mail your stubs back to you and mail the other part to IOA.
    Even if you don’t win, you are helping a wonderful organization.
    For more information on IRIP, look here
    Seventeenth Annual Indian Rally On Indian Point | Branson MO
    9A706A77-3FC8-458D-A26D-AB06B462688E.jpeg B14F4316-2D33-4C88-97AA-464F02102EEE.jpeg

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Nice, sent one yesterday. I live in south Florida, my moms cousin lives in St. Louis and heard her mention Shriners before.

3. Dan_Frisbie

Dan_Frisbie Well-Known Member
    Supporter Original 111

I received three ticket orders and I think all were through this forum. Thanks, folks! My internet sucks, so I did not send pics last night as I was processing tickets. I did send a message and will get pics out this week.
    I still have tickets available and we have three weeks until IRIP!

Thanks also to @NickJ for providing this forum so that I can hawk raffle tickets!