Chieftain Saddle For Sale(re-dyed)

Discussion in 'Complete Indian Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted' started by ndncowboy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ndncowboy

ndncowboy Bronze Member
    Original 111

Between Wichita Falls and Fort Worth Texas
    I have a re-dyed what I think is a 2014 Chieftain saddle for sale. The reason I think 2014 is because of how faded it was when I received it. Re-dying made it look much better but being used it took the dye differently all over. I got it in an attempt to find a saddle that didn't hurt my boney butt after an hours ride on my Roadmaster. This saddle worked in the regard but it left a big opening where the passenger seat should be. Nothing I tried worked very well to cover the area. So I went to an Ultimate. The Chieftain saddle is yours for $225 shipped to lower 48. As you can plainly see I cut a slit so the backrest could go in and not have the ugly flap sticking up. I considered punching some holes and doing a cross stitch leather lace but if a person has or gets a backrest they may like not having that flap stick up in the air too. I liked the saddle but just didn't like the big passenger seat area hole on the RM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ndncowboy

ndncowboy Bronze Member
    Original 111

Between Wichita Falls and Fort Worth Texas
    It's been brought to my attention this is a REDUCED REACH saddle.

3. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

Good looking- nicely done.