2017 INDIAN CHIEFTAIN 1K MILES HEATED LEATHER SEATS BARS $30K INVESTED

Discussion in 'Complete Indian Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted' started by IdleUp, Jul 20, 2017.

1. IdleUp

IdleUp Member

2017 INDIAN CHIEFTAIN 1K MILES HEATED LEATHER SEATS BARS $30K INVESTED

Absolutely beautiful 2017 Indian Chieftain with an outstanding set of colors consisting of; Metallic red - Black and Gold Trimmed Indian head.

This model is the sharpest looking Indian ever built. Aside from having tons of factory options such as; large Monitor Display, On screen Diagnostics, Full GPS, Bluetooth, FM Stereo Radio, etc. I have added many many extras to include a three white headlight modification kit. A full set of tan colored heated leather seats. The bike is pre-wired for winter gear, Full factory Rear Protection Bars, Arrow Head grips, driver floorboards & passenger floorboard, pedals removable chrome and leather padded back rest, Oil Cooler cover, plus many more options.

This bike has never been driven in the rain. The bike is also equipped with a 6 speed smooth shifting “Overdrive” transmission, and she sounds beautiful with its tuned exhaust system,

Regretfully, right after buying her, my doctors advised me I cannot ride with my severe knee problems, so I’m putting her up for sale. The bike is pristine and absolutely brand new condition, not a speck, nick, better than new since its now checked out and just had its first service at the dealer. The bike has never been ran at WOT except for a few seconds to keep the carbon out.

If you have any interest or questions feel free to contact me at 540-353-1965. I have $30K plus invested I'm asking $25K OBO The bike is north of Atlanta

Thanks - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Scouts Honour

Scouts Honour Well-Known Member

Hi Mike, sorry to hear about your knee issues. It must be so hard to part with your motorcycle which is an absolute credit to you. Looks amazing! Ian

3. thumper

thumper Gold Member
    Original 111

Beautiful bike. If it is an issue of holding the bike up you might consider looking into this product. There is a possibility I may lose my right leg and if I do, this is what I'm going with.

LegUp by Chopper Design - LegUp Home Page

sidecarsam likes this.
  4. IdleUp

IdleUp Member

Thanks for the replys guys - I still have my Indian Scout, she's a pretty girls, its killing me to let her go!

Thanks

5. sidecarsam

sidecarsam Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

That is Interesting.

6. doublej

doublej Bronze Member
    Supporting Vendor Original 111

Big Al had that on his awesome Roadmaster at the Chiefland Pow Wow back in March and it worked great! When and if I ever get there, I'll consider this over a trike any day...better price point too! - John

thumper and sidecarsam like this.