2015 Scout and 2016 Vintage for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Indian Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted' started by Zipperhead Frankenberry, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

So, if the surgeon stuffed up, how come he ain't paying?,.....

2. Klyde1

Klyde1 Well-Known Member

3. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

4. Zipperhead Frankenberry

Zipperhead Frankenberry Bronze Member

I'd ask him, but going by past experience I would leave 4 or 5 message for him and be ignored for a year. He got his money and that was all he gave a shit about. I'd go the lawyer route but it just ain't worth the bs to me. I despise the American medical industrial complex and have no intention of being drawn back into their game.

5. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Got ya,......
    Alpal

6. JayFL459

JayFL459 Silver Member
    Original 111

Hoping you find the right Dr perhaps that's where Lady luck , Fortune whatever want to call it, Smiled on me .. Found the Right Surgeon that does Pancreas Only .. No one will touch or analyze me on that again.. Fortunately he is fairly young ( 40's) so should be around if need him again .. Get another Full Exam by him in Feb and if it looks good as it did after my Gall Bladder Removal and Medication he recommended, just might be riding a bit longer and enjoying life itself more so than I thought 1-2 years ago .. Not trying to stray from your topic but just adding the right Dr can be a blessing and hope you get lucky like I did ..

7. Klyde1

Klyde1 Well-Known Member

Your on the right track, @Zipperhead Frankenberry .

8. Zipperhead Frankenberry

Zipperhead Frankenberry Bronze Member

I've found 1 doctor who actually listens to me over the past 20 years. She's a keeper. I'll be visiting with her tomorrow to get the ball rolling and figure out if there actually is a CSF leak. Her receptionist asked me the other day why I didn't go to the neurosurgeon about it. I filled her in on the whole 4 phone messages left with his receptionist post-surgery in November and December of 2015 that were ignored completely by him and the scathing review I wrote in December 2016 on the Dr. finder type website (can't remember what site now, that was two years ago ;) ) which was the ONLY reason he called me after the surgery. A year after the surgery.

I gave him an earful. There is no trust in me for him or his partner.

Glad to hear your health issues are improving and riding longer is looking more possible for you. I'm hoping for the same. Sending all kinds of positive energy your way, Jay.

Klyde1, Warlock, doublej and 2 others like this.
  9. IROQUOIS

IROQUOIS Bronze Member

You want to get this guys Attention....
    Let him know that you sent a letter and a email to the States Attorney General regarding your issue.
    You'll get a response in a matter of minutes. He'll realize his gravy train is coming to a end if this isn't addressed.

10. Warlock

Warlock This space for rent.
    Supporter

Brother Zip! I pray you find relief and that you get the treatment you deserve. First part of the Hippocratic Oath...DO NO HARM...

11. Papa Lar

Papa Lar Well-Known Member
    Supporter

This is exactly where we ended up after a Brain Surgeon screwed up my wife's facial pain surgery. She was far worse off after a surgery that had been sold as a way out of her world of pain. But they had all the consent forms files and their asses were covered. We completely understand the frustration of dealing with the medical establishment. With a happy wave of the hand they dismiss any culpability. I hope you are able to figure out the issue. Sounds like you are on the right track. May you be riding soon.