2014 Classic For Sale

Discussion in 'Complete Indian Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted' started by Indijoe, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Indijoe

Indijoe New Member

I have a 2014 Classic for sale. The bike has a Hi-Flow AC, Stage 2 Cams and Vance & Hines pipes. I have about 500 miles on a newly installed Barnett Clutch W/Kevlar pads and a Barnett clutch cable. I also put a set of Micheline Commander II tires on the bike at the same time. I have replaced the spoked wheels (which I still have and are included with the bike) with a set of Chieftain wheels so I could run tubeless tires (a $2000 change out, not counting tires). There is a wheel chock by Wheeldock included. I have added a set of leather Indian saddle bags and an Indian quick release windshield. There are crash bars all around, front and rear. I have installed a Aeromach heel shifter and replaced the original oil dipstick with a chrome Aeromach and the mirrors and floorboards have also been upgraded. There is a pillion seat with it, although I have always ridden solo. The bike has a Pinnacle Solo grab rail and a Chrome Front Fender Bumper and 2" Pull Back Bars. This bike, always garaged and dealership serviced, has 48K well maintained miles on it. She is slick and clean. Health issues forces sale. I am asking $10,500.00. SN851527.JPG SN851528.JPG

#1 Indijoe, Aug 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Supporter Original 111

Hey Indi, welcome if ever so briefly it seems,.....that bike strikes me as a beauty to own and whatever the health reasons are that are forcing the sale, I hope you overcome them quickly,....
    Regards,
    Alpal from Burtland,.....

3. Papa Lar

Papa Lar Well-Known Member
    Supporter

I echo Alpal's sentiments. I would be proud to own that bike. Best wishes for the future.

Indijoe and Double P like this.
  4. Indijoe

Indijoe New Member

Thanks Brother, appreciate your concern...

5. Baldhead_J

Baldhead_J Gold Member
    Original 111

This wont last. It's a great deal. Where is it?

6. Scouts Honour

Scouts Honour Well-Known Member

Your motorcycle is a credit to you. Sorry you have the need to sell it. All the best from New Zealand!

Indijoe and Alpal like this.
  7. Indijoe

Indijoe New Member

Columbia, MS

Baldhead_J likes this.